HM | Proof Of Identity Documents Accepted For KYC Verification
Modified on: Fri, 6 Aug, 2021 at 7:56 AM
Examples of Identification Documents that we accept:
National Identity Card
- Has to be a government-issued document
- We require both sides of the document
- The document must be fully visible. All four corners must be visible
- The customer must be 18 years or over
- The document cannot be expired or will be expiring within 5 days, must still contain a valid date
- Screenshots of the document from a phone or computer are NOT accepted
- The document must state your date of birth
- Ensure that the document is not password protected
- The document's file format should be JPEG or .PNG only.
- All four corners are visible
- Clear and readable
- No editing
- Contains your signature
- Cropped documents are NOT accepted.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.