Proof Of Address Documents Accepted For Identity Verification
Modified on: Wed, 25 Oct, 2023 at 4:07 PM
Examples of Address Identification Documents that we accept:
- Bank Statement (Credit Card details may be covered).
- Utility Bill (Water, Gas, Electric, etc).
- Tax Certificate.
- All four corners must be visible and not cropped. (Account numbers and sensitive information can be covered).
- The document must be dated within 3 months (90 days) of the day of submission and the issue date must be present.
- Screenshots or scans may be accepted if all supporting pages are submitted.
- Must state your full name and full address.
- Must show some form of official logo, stamp or notarisation.
- Ensure the document is not password protected.
- File format: JPEG or PNG files only.
Cropped documents cannot be accepted.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.