The offer allows you to collect a "fee" from your fund. When creating a fund you will see that offer will be set with no values. Therefore you can configure your own values of the fees you would like to collect.
- Access the My Account tab and click on your PAMM Manager account.
- Click on your fund.
- Click on the Offers tab.
- Click on the Create option.
- Create a name for your offer.
- You can set your offer as a Public by clicking on the box.
You can configure:
- Trading Interval - frequency of charging fees.
- Minimum Deposit - minimum deposit into a PAMM account.
- Minimum Withdrawal - minimum amount of money that can be withdrawn from a PAMM Account. Excluding investor account liquidation.
- Minimal Initial Investment - minimal amount of initial investment to join the PAMM Account.
Performance Fee - fee depends on the percentage of profit generated. This section may be tiered.
In the example below, a 0-50% profit return will cost the investor 15%. If the profit is 50% or greater, then the investor will need to pay 30%.
Manager Fee - fee depends on the equity that the investor added to the fund. This section may be tired and you may choose between setting values as a percentage and as money.
In the example below, when the investor would deposit $0 - $1000, a 20% fee is required. When the investor would deposit $1000 or more, a 12% fee is required.
It should be noted that by clicking on the % symbol, you are able to change the fee from percentage-based to currency-based ($).
Deposit Fee - fee is based on the initial deposit. This section may be tiered.
In the example below $0-10000 would require a 10% fee, whereas deposits from $10000 would require a 5% fee.
Click on the Create.