- Ensure to send funds to the exact USDT (BEP-20) address that we provide.
- Providing incorrect details may result in the permanent loss of your funds.
- The transaction may take around 1-3 hours depending on the relevant network traffics.
- You can monitor the transaction by pasting the USDT (BEP-20) address to the relevant processing network.
- At the moment, if you deposit via USDT (BEP-20), you would need to withdraw via Bitcoin.
Go to the Deposits Funds tab.
Select USDT (BEP-20) as the deposit type.
Choose the Wallet you would like to fund.
Type in the Amount of funds you would like to add.
Click on the Redirect me to the Payments Page button.
You will need to either scan the QR code or manually provide the USDT (BEP-20) address to your wallet provider.